Learn how to use Votebuilder in a hands-on, interactive format.
A laptop and smartphone are required. Tablets and iPads can be used instead of laptops. A keyboard is recommended, and the experience may still be frustrating.
The workshop is limited to 4 participants per session to ensure a proper leader to participant ratio.
Because of the nature of the workshop, you MUST RSVP to attend.
- Pulling a list from your precinct
- Viewing counts for a list
- Overview of the D5 voter contact strategy
- Editing a list
- Saving a list as a search
- Saving a list as a fixed set
- Editing a script
- Building a phone bank
- Using a phone bank in OpenVPB
- Using a phone bank in Votebuilder
- Printing a phone list
- Data entry from a phone list
- Cutting turfs
- Printing turfs
- Using MiniVAN on a walk
- Data entry from a printed turf
311 Morgan St
Knoxville, TN 37917
Google map and directions