The TNDP is currently accepting applicants for the following position:
The Knox County Field Director is responsible for helping to execute the Tennessee Democratic Party's organizing plan in targeted districts across Knox County.
The Director will recruit, train, and manage volunteers and help build a large grassroots coordinated campaign. The main focus will be volunteer recruitment, development and voter contact.
The organizer will work closely with the Chair of the Knox County Democratic Party and report to the TNDP’s Senior Political Director.
· Recruit and train strong volunteers. You will work to develop the skills of promising volunteers to be organizers themselves. You will train them on skills ranging from phone banking, to data entry, to door knocking, to recruiting other volunteers.
· Ensure you are meeting your voter contact goals by recruiting volunteers for regular phonebanks and neighborhood canvasses.
· Participate in voter contact work as needed.
· Maintain databases and do data entry when necessary.
· Maintain records and give regular updates to your supervisor.
· Other duties as assigned and directed by Party leadership.
Compensation commensurate with applicant experience
Start Date: April 1st
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Call (615) 327-9779 with any questions.